Tuesday 5 March 2013

100 word challenge picture prompt



This is my hundred word challenge. I did this based on a picture prompt. I hope you like it it! please comment!

100 word challenge 

This summer, my best friend and I went to stay with my Aunt. She had a small little cabin with a stone patio that led to two sets of stair cases. One was big and steep that led to a clearing in the trees, the other was smaller and led farther in to the dense forest. We liked the path that went farther in to the forest, because we never could seem to reach the end. My imagination swirled with thoughts of what could be at the end of the path, but I never did find out before we left.  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ferron,
    Super writing, which uses some lovely wow words. I especially like dense forest. I wonder if the character would ever find our what was at the end of the path? Perhaps you could continue the story.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Skinner (UK)11 March 2013 at 09:36

    please fill out a sign up form and put the name of your school somewhere on the blog so that it can be used for the showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your 100wc!Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your descriptive words, stone patio, dense forest and my imagination swirled. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the phrase "my imagination swirled with thoughts" - very creative! Nice job of writing -

    ReplyDelete